Monday, April 7, 2008

They're Finally Here!!

I have finally finished all my paintings for my card fundraiser. I'm so excited about them and have already received great feedback. Below is a poster for the cards - Everyday Occasions - One of a Kind Designs.

There are 3 different designs (2 of each in a set), all are copies of my original paintings. Each card is also signed on the back. If you would like to order a set please e-mail me at: w_stephanie@hotmail.com.

(Just a side note that I want to make clear, after receiving encouragement from others, I came to the decision to use this as a personal fundraiser to help me out in the various expenses that I have and expect to encounter. However, if there is a great response, I definitely will be looking at splitting the money and giving part directly to my $10,000 goal.)

2 comments:

Dave said...

How exciting! They look great...even the poster looks great!

I'm glad to hear that your knee will be rideable and that it's not torn.

There's 81 days left!

Dave

Eritia said...

Hey Stephanie,
Your very talented, I can see why you went into graphic desighn! The cards look fabulous!
Glad to hear you have them all ready to sell!
Until.