Thursday, September 17, 2009

They're Finally Here!!

I have finally finished all my paintings for my 2nd card fundraiser. I'm so excited about them and have already received great feedback. Below is a poster for the cards - Everyday Occasions - One of a Kind Designs. This year I am selling them as 2 separate sets. Set A captures a shot from a small village in Paris as well as a shot take in Keremos, BC. Set B is in memory of two various days on the Sea to Sea Bike Tour. Each set costs $15 or you have the option to buy both at a discount of $25. All are copies of my original paintings. Each card is also signed on the back. If you would like to order a set please e-mail me at: w_stephanie@hotmail.com.
(Mailing fees are extra)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph: Got your cards today... they are absolutely beautiful. I used one to go with a gift for a bridal shower. I used it reluctantly... they are almost too beautiful to give away.:-)

Hope your trip was uneventful and your settling in is going well.

Thinking of you.
Love you! Angeline