Thursday, June 12, 2008

Packing it up

My bike that is :(

After talking with Helena last Friday, I decided to send my bike along with my pastor to Synod in Grand Rapids to get it on the Gear Truck that will be leaving next week for Seattle. This way I won't have to worry about my bike on the other end once I am in Vancouver visiting my friend Julia and family just before the tour. It's been a bit of a stressful few days and though I am sad that I won't have my bike to ride over the next 2 weeks, I am glad to have it all taken care of now.

Here are a few pictures of Mari and Dave and I packing up my bike. (A big THANKS send out to you guys again!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph,

I forgot to pack your wheels!! :0

(Just kidding!)

Mari

isaiahOne17 said...

HA HA, sooo funny Mari :P

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,

I finally found where I could leave a comment.
It was nice to meet you in Madison and sorry again that I couldn't give you a foot massage!

I will continue to pray for you over the rest of the trip.

Lynne Navis
Crossroads Church